Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

85 Degree November

Yes, it is in fact 85 degrees here in Texas... Or, at least it was yesterday!

Source
I love the warm weather, but it's so hard to get into the holiday spirit when I'm walking around campus in a t-shirt and shorts... I feel like I should be on Spring Break instead of Thanksgiving..

Maybe the Jersey Shore cast will wonder down south for the winter...

But anyways, y'all probably want to know what I've been eating lately, so here's the breakdown:

Monday:

Breakfast - Kashi pumpkin spice granola bars (4 PP)
Snack - Serving of caramel corn mini rice cakes (YUM!) (3 PP)
Lunch - Grilled chicken salad with feta cheese (4 PP) (I didn't finish it all)
Snack - Apple with cinnamon and stevia sprinkled on top... So good, you must try it! (0 PP)
Dinner - Went out for my roommate's birthday, so I had:
-Spinach dip (1/4 cup) 3 PP
-Tortilla chips (18) 6 PP
-Half of a grilled chicken salad with fruit on it (5 PP)
-Bite of dessert (1 PP)
-WW Dark Chocolate Rasberry ice cream bar (3 PP)

Tuesday:

Breakfast:
-Sprouted cinnamon raisin bread (2 PP)
-Fat free cottage cheese (1/2 cup) (2 PP)

I promise to upload pics next time, but my camera died so I'm having to rely on this little number:

Source
But I guess it's better than nothing!  See you tonight with the rest of my eats today :)