Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chocolate Mousse for Breakfast

Okay, so I didn't actually eat chocolate mousse for breakfast, but talking about it makes me want to!

I am going to share that recipe today, but before I do that, let's get the usual business out of the way!

Breakfast:


  • 3/4 cup Life Cereal  (3 PP)
  • 2 handfuls of blueberries  (0 PP)
  • 1/2 cup skim milk  (1 PP)
I probably haven't had Life cereal since High School, and when I looked in the pantry this morning it was CALLING my name!  


That's just another reason why I love Weight Watchers; because you don't have to deprive yourself of any foods you love!  If I wasn't allowed things like cake and ice cream cereal....I would not be a happy camper! 

So, I'll get off my pedestal  now and show you the good stuff:

Chocolate Mousse


I suggest you get off your computer now and make this immediately!  

But before you leave me, let me tell you what you need:


Yes, just three simple ingredients  (well, I forgot to include the milk!).  

But if the allure of my picture above didn't entice you to make this, the elementary-level of cooking should definitely get you!  

This mousse looks like pudding, but is so much richer and more delicious you will want to eat it by gallon.....not like I would ever do that or anything.... 

Chocolate Mousse 
3 PP per 1/8 serving  
  • 1 package Sugar Free, Fat Free Jello Chocolate pudding 
  • Skim milk
  • 1 tub of Fat Free Cool Whip
  • 1 package of Fat Free Cream Cheese  (This time I used 1/3 less fat, but I didn't use the whole package because I didn't want to increase the Points Plus value)
Directions:

  1. Prepare pudding as directed on the box.  
  2. Using a mixer, combine the cream cheese with the pudding mix.
  3. Then, add the container of Cool Whip and mix again.
  4. Put into a bowl and add another dollop of Cool Whip to make it look fancy shmancy!  
  5. Enjoy!  
So, besides eating all some of this chocolate mousse today, I also have on the agenda:

  • Workout - Probably a 3 mile run with some weights.  
  • LSAT prep class
  • Study, study, study!  (Whatever happened to my summer?!?)  
See you for lunch and dinner!