I am going to share that recipe today, but before I do that, let's get the usual business out of the way!
- 3/4 cup Life Cereal (3 PP)
- 2 handfuls of blueberries (0 PP)
- 1/2 cup skim milk (1 PP)
I probably haven't had Life cereal since High School, and when I looked in the pantry this morning it was CALLING my name!
That's just another reason why I love Weight Watchers; because you don't have to deprive yourself of any foods you love! If I wasn't allowed things like
cake and ice cream cereal....I would not be a happy camper!
So, I'll get off my pedestal now and show you the good stuff:
I suggest you get off your computer now and make this immediately!
But before you leave me, let me tell you what you need:
Yes, just three simple ingredients (well, I forgot to include the milk!).
But if the allure of my picture above didn't entice you to make this, the elementary-level of cooking should definitely get you!
This mousse looks like pudding, but is so much richer and more delicious you will want to eat it by gallon.....not like I would ever do that or anything....
3 PP per 1/8 serving
- 1 package Sugar Free, Fat Free Jello Chocolate pudding
- Skim milk
- 1 tub of Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 package of Fat Free Cream Cheese (This time I used 1/3 less fat, but I didn't use the whole package because I didn't want to increase the Points Plus value)
- Prepare pudding as directed on the box.
- Using a mixer, combine the cream cheese with the pudding mix.
- Then, add the container of Cool Whip and mix again.
- Put into a bowl and add another dollop of Cool Whip to make it look fancy shmancy!
So, besides eating
all some of this chocolate mousse today, I also have on the agenda:
- Workout - Probably a 3 mile run with some weights.
- LSAT prep class
- Study, study, study! (Whatever happened to my summer?!?)
See you for lunch and dinner!