Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Food For Fuel

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day!

While many people are spending the beautiful day here in Texas on the lake, I unfortunately will be taking a 4 hour practice LSAT.  That's what you get when you cram studying down to the last month before the real test...  Ooops :)

So for breakfast, I wanted something good (obviously) that would power me through this mind-numbing test!  Enter a nice big protein smoothie:


This delicious, yet un-photogenic, beast is made with:

  • One packet of Weight Watchers chocolate smoothie mix  (2 PP)
  • One frozen banana  (Make sure you peel it before you freeze it!)
  • 1/2 cup skim milk  (1 PP) 
This smoothie fills me up every time, and tastes just like a chocolate milkshake!  (Let's be honest...that's the REAL reason why I drink it :)  

It also goes perfectly with reading all about Tony Romo and Candice Crawford's dream wedding in the newspaper...  

But now it's back to reality and time to hit the books!  Wish me luck!  

What did everyone else have for breakfast today?