In my opinion, you can never eat enough sweets. That is why I had to recreate a recipe for y'all based on the Fitnessista
Her breakfast cookie recipe is full of wholesome ingredients and can be tailored to whatever flavors/toppings you want! I have been making it for two years now, and I decided it to share it all of you because it's low in PP and de-licious!!
This morning, I topped mine with 0% fat Stoneyfield Yogurt and 2 tsp honey:
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats (2 PP)
- 2/3 banana (0 PP)
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp walnuts (1 PP) (You can substitute; ex. almonds, cashews, peanut butter, raisins)
1. Pour 1/3 cup oats into a bowl, and place 2/3 banana on a separate plate.
2. Using the back of a large spoon, mash the banana until it is really mushy.
3. Add the mashed banana and cinnamon to the oats.
4. Mix it all together, flatten it out onto a plate and refrigerate overnight!
Your cookie will be waiting for you in the morning!
The great thing about this recipe is that you can substitute everything for your taste!
You can choose nutmeg or protein powder instead of cinnamon, and put raisins and coconut instead of nuts!
You can also refrigerate it in a container and top it with yogurt to bring to work or school!
It's so filling too that I haven't even broken into the granola stash
It is such a beautiful day in Texas today that I really want to take advantage of it and go for a run! Hopefully I can study enough before the afternoon to fit in some pool time as well!!
It's officially summertime, but my skin still looks like it's winter! This needs to be changed ASAP!
See you this afternoon for another recipe!
Hint...it involves this: