Something about cupcakes?!?
Oh, that's right...
Can you spot it? :)
I'd rather have sugar, and lot's of it :)
But, if you chose Diet Cherry 7-Up, then you are correct! The best part about these cupcakes is they are only 3 PP!
Like most of my recipes, these cupcakes use only a few simple ingredients:
- One box of cake mix (Can use chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, etc)
- 12 oz of Diet Soda (For chocolate, use Diet Coke, for strawberry, I used Diet Cherry 7-Up)
- 1 tub of cool whip to use as icing
- Strawberries for garnish!
Diet Soda Cupcakes or Cake (3 PP)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour the cake mix into a large bowl.
3. Pour 12 oz of preferred diet soda into the cake mix.
4. Mix the two ingredients with an electric mixer.
4. Grease a cake dish or fill a 12 count muffin with cupcake liners.
(AKA - Don't be like me and forget the liners at first)
Much better :)
5. Pour the batter into a baking dish or 12 count muffin tin. (The cupcakes will be overflowing a little in the oven, so don't worry! It's just more to enjoy!)
6. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
7. Once they cool, you can add cool whip to each and garnish with a strawberry. If you want to be extra fancy, you can use a little red food coloring to dye the cool whip pink :)
I know this looks miniature, but I can assure you they are full size / full flavor :)
Lunch this morning wasn't nearly as fun as those cupcakes, but I can fill you in anyway!
- Turkey burger (3 PP)
- Homemade broccoli slaw (2 PP)
- Salad with veggies (0 PP)
Both the turkey burger and broccoli slaw are homemade and extremely easy to make, so just let me know if you want me to feature the recipes on here!
Or we can just keep having fun and bake more cupcakes :)
Dinner was spent here:
And I didn't do much of this:
Of course, there was that darn bread basket.... I suppose that's what weekly points are for!!
Hopefully everyone else had a great Friday night as well to kick-off the weekend!