Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playing Catchup

Good morning!

Sorry I went MIA yesterday, I had another round of practice LSAT's that took the life out of me!  I couldn't even see straight, let alone find the ability to make complete sentences on this thing!

But alas, I did have time for PIZZA!!


I'm not sure about y'all, but once I began eating pizza loaded with toppings (veggies, of course!), plain ole' regular pepperoni pizza just doesn't cut it!  I need bulk and flavor and lots of onions, please!

So, we actually ordered this pizza from a nearby place and my mom and I sauteed spinach, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers in a tiny bit of olive oil.

We then just dumped the toppings onto the pizza and enjoyed our newest creation together :)

I estimated the pizza to be 9 points, because it was a pretty generous slice!  Just my kind :)

Breakfast
I decided to take my brother to high school today so it would force me to get my butt to the gym!

I definitely love going on walks with my mom, but nothing does it for me quite like busting it out on the treadmill and weights machines!  While there, I did a mish-mosh of activities:
  • 20 min elliptical
  • 25 run on the treadmill (While watching the French Open...any other tennis fans out there?!?)
  • 20 mins of arm/leg weights
After scaring the other gym-goers with my sweaty face, I came home and whipped up my favorite pastime: 

SMOOTHIES!  
  • One packet of Vanilla WW smoothie mix (2 PP)
  • Tiny splash of Orange Juice (not enough to be a PP)
  • 2 cups of Frozen Fruit
This baby was so thick I ate it with a spoon!!  

And after showering, my hunger came back and I snacked on some homemade granola:

This stuff is so addicting that I have to practically put a chain around the refrigerator to keep myself out of it!


I wanted to go back for seconds, but I need SOME PP left for the rest of the day, so I'm currently sippin' on this to quench my thirst for sweetness:


Please excuse my half-wet/half-dry hair and no makeup look :) 


Just a little time left before my LAST LSAT class ever!